WE`RE AN INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
WITH A GAME CHANGING VISION
Passionate about changing the core structure of fashion, depicting cultural diversity and educating readers with stunning artistic representation, the global TPM Team endeavors to show how true luxury is honoring sustainability as a new lifestyle. Speaking to an international audience we strive for excellence in all forms. We are an almost entirely volunteer magazine that donates our print proceeds to a different charity or cause with each issue. Our exponentially growing readership is authentic, diverse, educated and loyal.
Our readers are the originals in the creative community. They are the visionary, the artistic, and the inventors in their choice of personal attire and daily hobbies.
The artist, innovative, collector, professional and socialite: altogether look to Trend Prive Magazine for creative inspiration.
Our readers are compassionate, visionary, intelligent, technically literate, well-groomed individuals, who are members of the global community, prefer quality and enjoy a luxurious lifestyle.
At work or in a social setting, they value multiple accesses to the media, notably on the move. They are constantly re-inventing, creating, wanting to be at the pulse of the latest cultural event, social trend or celebrity activity, and making waves in a creative and sustainable movement.
An advertorial appearing in Trend Prive Magazine is special and not like any other, as we are no ordinary fashion and lifestyle publication. Our advertising experts specialize in liaising one-to-one with you to produce content that tailors to your needs and maximizes the attributes of your brand to dazzling prominence.
Our previous advertorial campaign clients include brands such as Louis Vuitton (sustainable collection), Mavi, Blackfish (The Movie), Peta, Karen Miller, Bourgeois Boheme, Studio 189, to name a few.
We`ve also published brands like: Elie Saab, Givenchy, Iris Van Herpen, Jean Paul Gaultier, Bulgari, Piccione Piccione, Esme Vie, Renato Balestra, Desigual, Vera Wang, Leanne Marshall, Rebecca Minkoff, David Tlale, Custo Barcelona, Carolina Herrera, Anna Sui, Vivienne Hu, Altuzarra, Perry Ellis, Armani, Meissen Couture, Angelos Bratis, Nicholas K, Alberta Ferretti, Gucci, Ralph & Russo, MiH Jeans, Anna K, Donna Karan, Amato Haute Couture by Furne One, Augustin Teboul, Delpozo, Stella McCartney, Yanina Couture, Alivia Simone, Manish Arora, Armani, Dior, Versace, Thomas Wylde and many more.
Needless to say, we are able to create bespoke advertorials with unmatched creative cohesion for any client or budget.
Our team are here to satisfy your every creative need. We can provide you services that will create a high-level advertisement image (from production team to graphic design).
We have the ability to consult on every aspect of your marketing campaign from beauty to still life.
But it doesn’t stop there, we can also promote your product on our website`s shop,
consult on and produce your lookbook, campaign, website, and any other area that you wish to be given our support.
• The ad image must meet our standards
(if it does not meet our standards, we can provide you services that will create a high-level advertisement image).
* Fashion ads
– photography must be high-resolution with high-end retouch
– the model must be signed with an agency.
• All fonts MUS T be embedded (True Type fonts can not be used for Printing).
• Don’t include printer marks in your PDF , and don’t lock it with a password.
• A 6mm barcode will be added to the lower right-hand corner of the back cover. Do not include text in that area.
• PDF Size: 8.5” x 11”
• Trim Size: 8.25” x 10.75”
• Safe Zone: 7.75” x 10.25”
• Bleeds: Top: 0.125” Bottom: 0.125” Inside: 0” Outside: 0.25”
• SAFETY: All live matter must be 1/4 inch from trim on all sides.
• GUTTER SAFE TY: 3/16 inch on each side (total 3/8 inch).
• Minimum size knockout type should be 8 point. Maximum ink density: 300 total.
• Note: Perfect alignment of type or design across the gutter of two facing pages cannot be guaranteed.
• Always embed all fonts.
• Do not allow font substitutions.
• Do not use True Type fonts.
• Only use CMYK colors; convert spot colors to process.
• Build documents in Portrait mode without scaling or rotation.
• Remember, when bleed is required, provide 1/4 inch beyond the trim area.
• Do not allow marks to encroach upon the trim or bleed areas.
• All transparent objects must be flattened at a high resolution.
• Avoid placing transparent objects on top of text or other critical vector objects.
• Overprinting objects may not reproduce correctly when printed and will sometimes disappear completely. We recommend creating objects exactly as you want them to appear without relying on an overprint setting.
All advertisers must submit two (2) high-end digital contract proofs that follow SWOP (Specifications Web Offset Publications) standards with their ad materials regardless of media delivery mode.
TPM magazine cannot be responsible for any color or positioning variation if advertiser does not adhere to the above specifications.
Need Help With the Ad Page?
We can create the ad page for you. Please contact us at:
You must provide a minimum of two high-resolution images and the name of the company/ brand.
BACK COVER -$ 3800
INSIDE FRONT COVER SPREAD -$ 2700
INSIDE FRONT COVER -$ 1600
INSIDE BACK COVER -$ 1400
DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD -$ 1700
FULL PAGE -$ 1100
INSIDE FRONT COVER TWO TIMES -$ 4400
INSIDE BACK COVER TWO TIMES -$ 2100
INSIDE BACK AND FRONT COVER ONCE -$3400
Print and Website INTERVIEW /ARTICLE -$ 550
Website INTERVIEW /ARTICLE -$ 350
Website LOOKBOOK /Press release -$ 240
Website Post- BIO (min. 100 words) -$ 250
We offer discounts quarterly. For more info on OFFERS, please feel free to contact us.
1 YEAR PACKAGE (TOTAL OF 4 INSIDE COVER PAGES PER YEAR / 1 inside cover per issue);
ONE TPM WEBSITE, one FACEBOOK, one INSTAGRAM AND one TWITTER COVERAGE WITH INTERVIEW AND ARTICLE) -$7800
REGULAR PACKAGE (TOTAL OF 4 FULL PAGES PER YEAR ; ONE WEBSITE COVERAGE WITH INTERVIEW AND ARTICLE) – $ 4100
BACK COVER AND FULL SPREAD ARTICLE -$ 3500
2 INSIDE BACK AND 2 INSIDE FRONT COVERS PER YEAR (one per issue) -$ 4600
FULL PAGE AD, BIO AND INTERVIEW -$ 1100
Humanitarian/ Non-Profit Organizations – FREE
SUBMIT YOUR PRINT ADVERTORIAL HERE