MUST be Exclusive and unpublished
(this includes on social media channels)
You are welcome to post obvious BTS footage and tag TPM in your social channels leading up to
the publish date.We will also post your BTS footage on our social media channels to promote
your editorial if you provide us with it.
- – Submissions can be made through KAVYARor sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- – A minimum of 4 styles / looks (wardrobe and/ or hair/makeup) required.
- – ALL team credits needed and IG tags for all team members included.
- – Must provide the location (country of origin of your photoshoot).
- – Clothing credits MUST be included as well as independent designer / brand IG tags.
- – Please do NOT list fast fashion brands, such as: Zara, Mango, H&M, etc. Special consideration given to submissions that incorporate sustainable / ethical brands, independent designers, vintage, couture, or artistic representation of garments.
- – No real fur, animal skulls should be featured in your editorial.
- – No animal cruelty (including zoos, etc) can be showcased.
- – No last season styles. Only current or future looks OR vintage
- – Story must have a cohesive thread.
- – No watermark or logo allowed on the images.
- – We do typically prefer an agency standard model as a general rule for editorials, although we are the first to consider models that do NOT fit the standard mold. We want to see diversity and body positivity represented. There is an amount of experience that signed models have that makes for better posing and storytelling. We would suggest finding a model that has versatility in expression.
- – Trend Privé Magazine reserves the right to Accept or Deny submissions at our discresion based on quality, relevance and content.
- – As the photographer you retain the copyright to your work. By submitting to TPM you acknowledge the intent that it be published and agree to the use of your images by TPM.
- Our team does provide professional retouching services for a fee.
In addition to the above Guidelines, article submission
for PRINT must comply with the following :
PRINT | Print Editorials
Majority 8.5×11 portrait orientation
RGB color profile
Submit low resolution images for selection
Must provide 300dpi large files if approved
Digital tears will be provided
Print issues may be purchased via the TPM website
In addition to the above Guidelines(Top of pages),article submission
for WEB must comply with the following :
WEB | Web Editorials
RGB color profile
At least 1500 pixels on the longest side
Once we approve a web editorial, we post it on our website at our discretion. In most cases it will be published within two weeks, however if it fits the theme of an upcoming issue we will publish it to the website in conjunction with that issue’s launch. If the editorial hasn`t been posted in 14 days, you are welcome to contact us for further info