Trend Prive Magazine is proud to announce its recent partnership with The Art and Cultures Without Borders Foundation. Collaborating fundraising efforts, combining industry knowledge, and leading the impact of humanitarian efforts.
The Art and Cultures Without Borders Foundation values itself by way of common humanity through art and culture as a link between people of different ethnic backgrounds and religions. Wholeheartedly believing that culture and art speak a universal language that should always unite and never separate, bringing together a harmonious world.
Awards are given to individuals from around the world to those that contribute to the success of The Art and Cultures Without Borders Foundation mission and objectives, due to their social and/or professional activity:
- The preservation of indigenous traditions and cultures.
- The promotion of our cultural heritage as a fundamental right because every human being should be able to enjoy, have access to and participate in their cultural heritage.
- The promotion of cultural freedom and diversity.
- The preservation of our planet through education, culture, and art
- The organization of inter-cultural projects to strengthen the bonds of trust and reconciliation between peoples.
- The defense of culture in a social context with the aim of creating a more harmonious and happier world by collaborating with official institutions and non-governmental organizations.
Just to name a few previously awarded recipients include H.I.H Ermias Saleh Selassie Prince of Ethiopia, HRH Idris Al-Senussi Prince of Libya, Baroness Carmen Thyssen- Bornemisza, Ella Fontanals Cisneros, Antonio Banderas, Olajumoke Adenowo, Viviane Ventura, among many others.
A few upcoming events you may want to make a note on your calendar are Art workshops with children and teenagers suffering from cancer, the Spanish Qatari, the Art and Culture Without Borders Awards, and more may be found here.