Trendprivemagazine.com (the “Website”) is an Internet service owned and operated by Trend Prive Magazine. (“TPM”). TPM is devoted to providing visitors and artists to the Website with a highly interactive and satisfying experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users. We have established these Terms of Service, which serve as a contract between you and TPM, regarding your use of the Website. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please exit the Website.
You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through this Website. You agree not to use any data mining, Trojan horse, spam, robots, cancel bots or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Website. You agree not to manipulate, insert any code or product in any way that affects the user’s experience and the Website.
The Website Content
1.1 The alteration of any parts of the information, services, content and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example, advertising, photographs, directories, clips, video, guides, articles, tips, opinions, reviews, text, images, illustrations, audio, html, source and object code, software, data, and all other matters related to this website, including without limitation, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “appearance” of this website (collectively, the “Content”), are prohibited.
1.2 The originality of our Content is an obligation.
1.3 TPM respects the originality and intellectual property of others. If you discover that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/ or are aware of any invading or plagiarized material placed by any third party on the Website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. TPM will terminate the account of any user that is determined to be a copyright infringer.
1.4 Copying, rearranging, broadcasting, rewriting for broadcast or publication, redistributing, modifying, plagiarizing is prohibited.
1.5 We do NOT ACCEPT the following Content:
- No text or images that may be considered offensive or controversial to others in any manner;
- No promotional of cosmetic products that test on animals;
- No sexual connotations;
- No images or references of illegal drugs;
- No names of politicians or political statements;
- No free business advertising;
- No text or images that may place the brand or any of its affiliates in a negative light or which the brand does not wish to have placed on its products;
- No text or images that infringe on any intellectual property rights including, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and rights of privacy/publicity;
- No text or images of obscenity, pornography or nudity of any kind. We only publish tasteful and artistic hidden nudity in our print issues;
- No text or images that encourage or glorify drug use/abuse;
- No text or images that encourage violence and/or use of guns;
- No content that is libelous or defamatory;
- No content that can reasonably be viewed as harassing, threatening, or otherwise harmful;
- No hate speeches;
- No content that can reasonably be viewed as discriminatory based upon race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability;
- No content that violates or encourages anyone else to violate any law or commit suicide;
- No content of bad taste or of an unprofessional look;
- No content that inspires child molestation, human trafficking, human or animal abuse;
- No content that promotes the circus, the SeaWorld, the zoo or any entertainment companies that imprison animals.
- No unedited text! We only accept contributions from professional writers. No grammar or punctuation mistakes are allowed.
- No hate speech, harassment, profanity, vulgarity or inappropriate material directed toward specific individuals or groups of individuals.
- No obscene, defamatory or libelous content.
- No copyrighted material for which you do not have the corresponding rights to publish.
- No nudity.
- No sexually explicit or suggestive material, including real or simulated images, text or video.
- No child exploitation.
- No offensive, profane, obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language or imagery.
- No unlawful, prohibited, or regulated goods, products or services, including those that promote illegal or prohibited activities.
- No graphic, obscene or violent content that is published for sadistic effect or to glorify violence.
1.6 You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available User Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy, or harmful to minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, constitute “bait and switch” or impersonation of any person or entity;
- that contains your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or promotional content;
- that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise;
- that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Hearst sites or the Hearst services offered on them;
- that includes your personal information, such as telephone number, street address, last name, URL or email address;
- that is a “cut and paste” of private messages from other users;
- that re-broadcasts any User Content that violates these terms; or
- that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
1.7 When using the Website, please do not post material that:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- violates any right of TPM or any third party.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website.
- advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Website without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
- includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked sites.
- “inflames” any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
- is unrelated to the specific interactive area or the interactive area’s topic.
- disguises the origin of the post.
- collects or stores other users’ personal data.
1.8 You may use the Content online exclusively for your personal, non-commercial use. You may download, share on social media or print copies of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, but you shall not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. No other use is permitted unless otherwise expressly permitted by TPM in writing.
You may not distribute any of the Content to others for payment or other consideration, and you may not copy, modify, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content without securing the prior written consent of TPM.
1.9 You may not promote your business for free and you will not remove, modify or interfere with the display or delivery of advertisements on the Website. Our website is offering free access to the content due to the paid advertising that appears on it. Thanks to the Website`s advertising, we are able to provide you with free content.
In exchange for your free access to this content, you agree that you will not, and will not permit any third party to, eliminate, block, spam, modify, or change any of the Content or advertisement on our Website.
Membership and Registration
2.1 When you register or become a member of the Website, you must provide only real, true, accurate, current and complete information on the registration page. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited. Using a nickname is prohibited. Using slangs or vulgar words for names is also prohibited.
2.2 If you become a member of the Website, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access the Website using your name in whole or in part. TPM reserves the right to terminate membership and deny access to the Website to any person who violates these Terms of Service.
Non-Staff Bloggers, Non-Staff Writers, Contributors, Other Provider Content
3.1 The Website is a distributor of content supplied by other information content providers such as non-staff bloggers, commenters and content owned by other providers that is published with their permission on the Website. The Website is not responsible for the statements and opinions expressed by those content providers. Responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such content lies solely with those content providers and is not guaranteed by TPM.
User-Generated Content: Comments
4.1 The Website’s interactive areas are provided to give users an interesting and stimulating forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when submitting information to the Website. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you in public areas of the Website. The Website reserves the right to delete, move or edit any submission at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review, correct or remove any such content.
4.2 You may not post offensive comments. If for some reason you do not like or agree with a certain part of the Content, you can contact us at: email@example.com or simply stop reading it.
4.3 Please note that TPM does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication. TPM is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to TPM.
5.1 TPM respects the privacy of its readers. However, TPM expects professionalism and prompt replies. TPM allows the team members to have a private and non-limited e-mail address at no cost. The e-mail address is for TPM-related business only.